Program Manager, Partner Programs
You will be part of an innovative team that will help set and execute the strategic objectives of Seal Network. The ideal candidate will have experience developing Partner and Channel Programs, delivering complex projects for high-tech and/or SaaS clients, be passionate about innovation, possess an ability to understand technology, and bring a proven record of success in executing end-to-end enterprise programs. You will assist in setting up, structuring and developing pricing strategies for the partner program and start a Seal certifications center for brand agencies and mobile strategy consultants. This is a demanding job with ambitious growth and revenue targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Accelerate Seal Network sales by developing and managing new Partner and Channel programs. Drive our strategic direction across partner investments to ensure we are incenting the right partner behaviors for each program.
- Understand the strategic goals of Seal Network and our cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Engineering. Clearly connect these goals to the programs supporting them, articulating a vision and pathway to success.
- Coordinate and lead events, workshops, and activities to achieve successful program outcomes.
- Develop a certification curriculum in collaboration with the certification squad consisting of executive team members, technical and creative colleagues.
- Report growth and earnings from channel, partner and certification business lines to the executive team.
- Understand the roles that stakeholders play in achieving success. Enable collaboration between teams. Provide a level of enthusiasm that drives teams toward success and balance it with the skepticism that keeps them on track.
- Can multi-task, balance multiple projects, and manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Independent, motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership potential. Influences people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Orchestrates a diverse group of individuals to get things done
- Listens, understand challenges, prioritizes competing objectives, aligns resources to achieve results
- A capable program manager, keeps projects on track and knows when to escalate issues
- Identifies risk and develops creative ways to navigate obstacles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solver, takes a pragmatic approach
- Constantly learning about new technologies and methods for innovation
- At least 7 years of experience as a program manager or equivalent (technology, SaaS and software experience is preferred)
- Channel and/or Partner experience, preferably in Software and/or SaaS
- MSc in Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent and an MBA from a reputable university.
- Project Management Professional (preferred, not required)
do you have what it takes?
Please send us your resume via e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.