You will work alongside our data driven product design team to smoothen the customer experience and stimulate the adoption of Seal. Our work ranges from formative to evaluative, ethnography to usability. For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and a solid foundation of quantitative concepts. You will optimize Seal Network’s service design by researching the entire chain including customer journey and UX touch points.
As CX/UX researcher your mission is to optimize customer utilization of Seal and Seal embedded products. This is a challenging job that requires you to find ways to change the behavior of millions of users and beating the adoption curve of QR codes with Seal-enabled products. You will be working alongside the product teams and brand consulting teams. You will report to the Group Product Owner. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the adoption of Seal in the real world.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Familiarity with design thinking foundations
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
who you are
- BSc in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or a related field
- MSc in HCI, Psychology, Marketing Intelligence or a related field
- 3+ years experience in applied product research
- Command of a set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical techniques
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Compelling communication
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; ability to both summarize critical facts and to write in-depth technical reports
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Humble attitude and disciplined work ethic
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Relaxed, egoless personality, autonomous worker able to think and learn himself out of situations with many unknowns quickly regardless of supervision.
do you have what it takes?
Please send us your resume via e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.