Blockchain Researcher - Seal Core
The successful candidate will contribute to a research project that entails a proprietary post-quantum distributed ledger optimized for encrypted internet-of-things devices and a novel consensus approach to address the present scalability issues. You will conduct high-quality research and work on obfuscation techniques that enable information to be shared publically or permissioned on the same ledger.
Security and privacy issues pose a significant challenge to the mass diffusion of NFC-equipped products as envisioned by the internet-of-things. You will conduct research on the implementation of lightweight cryptographic primitives for RFID tags.
You will report to the Chief Scientist.
Candidates must hold a PhD in cryptography or information security (exceptional MSc holders might be considered). Applications from researchers with experience in network/mobile/RFID/wireless security, privacy/anonymity, quantum physics or crypto-payments will be seriously considered. Proven track record of publications at top Crypto/IT security conferences is expected. Participation in Olympiads, CTFs is an advantage.
Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English are mandatory. As part of the process you will be required to present a short research proposal.
Applicants must include copies of a Master’s degree certificate and Doctoral certificate, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work. Applicants must enclose documentation for English language skills. Documentation of GRE and/or GMAT scores is strongly encouraged as are Github repositories to reproducible research scripts in LaTeX or other open source contributions.
- Strong, in-depth knowledge of mathematics
- Experience with smart contract technologies like Ethereum, Rootstock or Neo
- Excellent understanding of C++, Java, Golang or Rust
- Quantum cryptography, quantum attacks and proofing
- Consensus algorithms including PoW, PoS or MCMC-based consensus algorithms like Tangle
- Distributed computing
- Embedded systems, RFID & NFC
- Common IPC/RPC methods and patterns
- Solid OS / networking fundamentals
- Code obfuscation
- Industry standard network architecture
who you are
- PhD in Cryptography with 5 years experience or MSc degree in Cryptography or similar with at least 10 years experience.
- Good organizational and planning skills; ability to handle multiple projects/tasks.
- Humble attitude and disciplined work ethic
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Relaxed, egoless personality, autonomous worker able to think and learn himself out of situations with many unknowns quickly regardless of supervision
- You have made significant open source contributions, especially in the field of blockchain
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; ability to both summarize critical facts and to write in-depth technical reports.
do you have what it takes?
Please send us your resume via e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.