Blockchain Engineer – Brand Studio
Implementation of distributed ledger technologies for the Seal technology roadmap. The primary task is the development of custom smart contracts on a per client basis in collaboration with product owners and senior management of high profile brand owners.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with distributed applications, have extensive familiarity with the Ethereum stack, and related blockchain technologies including smart contracts (especially ERC-20 tokens), sidechains, and state channels. They must be well versed in the current best practices surrounding smart contract development and be able to rigorously test and verify contract code, and act as a liaison and trusted advisor between the brand owners’ mobile strategy and app development teams on ledger technology.
This position reports to the Product Owner and will work in collaboration with the partner manager and security engineers.
what you'll do
- Designs new services software and web applications and integrate them with ledger technology
- Leading the development of smart contracts and the performance of blockchain integration with existing applications
- You will work together in a multidisciplinary agile team to implement cloud services for brands
- Working with a team of expert developers to develop blockchain-based decentralized applications for enterprise use
- Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of applications
- Educate clients and internal development teams on the blockchain-related elements of the stack
- You will be required from time to time to work in other areas of the team (front-end development, back-end development, etc)
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements
- Strong technical proficiency as a fullstack developer with focus on front-end: Ruby / Ruby on Rails, Python / Django, Node.js and related tools
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum
- Experience developing Solidity smart contracts
- Experience in a DevOps environment (blockchain is a plus)
- Working with clients
- Working with teams of software engineers
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools (e.g. Truffle)
- Experience using blockchain management tools
- Exposure to other distributed ledger technology such as Hyperledger, R3’s Corda, or Ripple would be a big plus
working knowledge of the following:
- Distributed computing
- Common IPC/RPC methods and patterns
- Solid OS / networking fundamentals
- Industry standard network architecture
who you are
- You are a highly purpose driven and flexible individual with the ability to deliver on time, on budget and on quality ledger-based solutions for brands
- MSc in Computer Science, Cryptography or equivalent practical experience
- Humble attitude and disciplined work ethic
- Relaxed, egoless personality, autonomous worker able to think and learn himself out of situations with many unknowns quickly regardless of supervision
- You have made significant open source contributions, especially in the field of blockchain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
do you have what it takes?
Please send us your resume via e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.